- Ovulation induction;
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and donor intra uterine insemination (DIUI);
- In vitro fertilization (IVF);
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI);
- Surgical Sperm Aspiration;
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Monogenic Diseases – PGT-M;
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy – PGT-A;
- Egg, sperm and embryo Freeze;
- Sperm and egg donation and surrogacy programs.
24/7 patient management
To simplify communication, IVF Tours Georgia brings together a team of professional managers fluent in different languages. Our patients team up with their personal managers who are standing by 24/7 throughout every phase of the cycle to plan their IVF tours to Georgia.
Surrogacy and Donation Programs in Georgia
IVF TOURS GEORGIA is a Surrogacy and Donation agency welcoming and facilitating travel and IVF treatment in Georgia for infertile couples. IVF Tours Georgia boasts a diverse surrogacy and donation database. This enables couples to select a surrogate or donor mother.
The cost of living in Georgia is quite affordable. A full tour with us, at the same time, is 50-70 percent less of the cost for the same services in other countries.
Combine treatment and leisure
Plan your IVF tour with us and spend your vacation in Georgia, a hospitable country with an ancient history poised to make a lasting impression on you. A country known as a year-round tourist destination attracts visitors in every season!